Photobio TX 680W LED
HORTICULTURAL LED PHOTOBIO•TX LED, 680W, 100–277V
Description of Photobio TX 680W LED
The 680W PHOTOBIO TX luminaire is specially designed for greenhouse and indoor applications. Its slim design does not hinder the entry of sunlight, which makes it an ideal supplementary equipment, with great access to the plant canopy.
Technically it incorporates an innovative solution, by means of a closed circuit of copper tubing the heat generated by the fixture is dissipated, thus the LEDs remain at the right operating temperature to maintain high performance and a longer life of the luminaire is achieved. Durability over 50,000 hours. In addition, its IP65 watertightness rating guarantees resistance and full performance in humid environments.
Very complete S4 spectrum, with an ideal ratio between red and blue, suitable for both growth and flowering.
The light energy band between 500 and 599 nm, formerly thought to be useless for cultivation, has been shown to penetrate deeper into the vegetation, generating photomorphogenic responses. Intense white light helps to quickly identify potential plant diseases, improving working conditions and safety.
It is compatible with the Autopilot PX2 Digital Lighting Controller (APDPX2). The PX2 allows centralized control of two lighting zones, turning on, off and dimming up to 40 fixtures in each of the two independent zones at the same time, with a maximum total capacity of 80 fixtures (T-cable not included).
Ready to operate, it operates between 100V and 277V complying with FCC, ETL and CE regulations. Includes Schuko power cord and instructions.
- PHOTOBIO TX 680W LED horticultural lighting equipment with high photon flux, low power consumption and high efficiency
- Slim design to allow maximum sunlight entry in greenhouses
- Modular driver, separable from the rest of the fixture, for small spaces
- Innovative heat dissipation system through internal circuitry
- Full S4 spectrum, suitable for both Growing and Flowering
- Photon flux (PAR 400-700nm) 1768 µmol/s
- Efficiency of 2,6 µmol/J
- Input power 680W
- LUMILED LED components (3310 units)
- Durability over 50,000 hours
- IP65 watertightness rating resistant to wet environments
- Protections against open circuit, short circuit, overheating, overvoltage, undervoltage and undervoltage
- EMI Suppression (Internal Electromagnetic Interference)
- Dimensions: 1070 x 130 x 187,5 mm
- Weight: 13,1 kg
- 5 Years Warranty
- IP67 driver with output compensation
- Compatible port with Autopilot PX lighting controller
- Mounting brackets
- User’s manual
|PTB5680LS4X||PHOTOBIO TX 680 LED||680W||100-277V||