1L makes 1600L of solution
Description of Grotek Pro-Silicate
Thanks to its high concentration of soluble potash and silicon, Pro-SilicateTM can be used in soilless media and hydroponic systems, where a shortage of these elements can occur. Although not considered an essential nutrient, plants accumulate silicon in large quantities for good reason. Silicon is known to strengthen cell walls and overall cell integrity, which improves plant resistance to abiotic stresses such as heat and drought.
Improves drought tolerance.
Enables higher yields.
Provides the necessary nutrients to strengthen plants.
0.5ml-1.25ml per 1L.
Potassium silicate, Potassium chloride.
Nutrients (ppm) per 1ml/L:
Soluble Potassium (K2O)…..40 ppm.
Silicon (SiO2)…..75-85 ppm
Application Rate: 1L makes 2000L of solution.
Dimensions and weights
- 500ml – 5.08 x 10.16 x 15.24 cm – 0.63 Kg
- 1L – 6.6 x 13.21 x 12.7 cm – 1.125 Kg
- 4L – 12.95 x 20.57 x 26.92 cm – 4.635 Kg
- 10L – 17.78 x 22.86 x 29.21 cm – 11.25 Kg
- 23L – 25.4 x 30.23 x 41.66 cm – 26.73 Kg