Photobio CX 2125 LED
Horticultural LED PHOTOBIO•CX 2125 100–277V S4
Description of Photobio CX 2125 LED
PHOTOBIO•CX 2125 is a compact high-performance LED fixture, with the highest photon output within the PHOTOBIO product lineup. This high-efficiency compact top light is designed for horticultural professionals looking to increase performance and yields while minimizing power consumption.
PHOTOBIO•CX 2125 is truly a LED direct 1:1 replacement for 1000W DE fixtures offering higher photon flux, more light to your plant canopy, and better overall distribution vs 1000W DE’s.
Its 6,6 cm slim vertical design is optimal for maximizing vertical real estate, while passive cooling fins keep the operating temperatures low. CX features iLOC Integrated Light Output Control push-button interface allowing the grower to adjust the photon output based on crop maturity.
The high-efficiency S4 spectrum provides more red, far-red, and blue wavelengths to deliver vigorous growth and optimize flower development. Light energy between 500 and 599 nm, previously thought wasted, penetrates deeper into the plant canopy promoting photomorphogenic responses. High color rendering “white” light aids to rapidly identify potential threats to your crop and provides superior working conditions and safety for personnel.
Ready to operate, it operates between 100V and 277V in compliance with CSA, FCC and CE standards. Includes Schuko power cable and instructions.
- PHOTOBIO CX 2125 LED horticultural compact top light with high photon output, high-performance and minimizing power consumption
- Direct LED 850W replacement 1:1 for HPS 1000W fixtures
- Slim vertical design for maximizing vertical real estate
- Passive cooling fins keep the operating temperatures low
- iLOC Integrated Light Output Control push-button interface
- S4 spectrum, suitable for both Growing and Flowering
- Photon Flux (PAR 400-700nm) 2125 µmol/s
- Efficacy 2,5 µmol/J
- Input power 850W
- Components OSRAM and SEOUL (608 LED units)
- Durability over 50,000 hours
- IP66 watertightness rating resistant to humid environments
- Protections against open circuit, short circuit, overheating, overvoltage and undervoltage
- EMI suppresion (Internal Electromagnetic Interference)
- Dimensions: 613 x 361 x 77,7 mm
- Weight: 12,5 kg
- 5 Years Warranty
- Driver with output compensation
- Port compatible with Autopilot PX lighting controller
- Mounting system
- User’s manual
|PTB8850LS4X||PHOTOBIO CX LED||850W||100-277V||